This Plumbing Fit-off (tap ware etc.) Work Method Statement is a detailed process that shows you how to safely conduct plumbing fit-off and includes the common risks that you need to be wary of.
This Work Method Statement refers to plumbing fit-off, like attaching taps, but does not cover installing gas appliances or other plumbing works in the Plumbing Regulations 2008.
This is a guide for how to safely conduct plumbing fit-off that is ready to use once you have downloaded it from your email. All you need to do is fill in your company details such as ABN, worksite details and associated risks.
Then just print and add it to the other processes that make up your OHS procedures.
This process for how to safely conduct plumbing fit-off has multiple uses. It can be used at OHS inductions, as an important addition to your toolbox talks and even for your tender applications.
The information that is contained in this Work Method Statement consists of:
- The recommended personal protective equipment
- Notes for Safety
- Planning how to safely conduct plumbing fit-off
- The proper preparation for how to safely conduct plumbing fit-off
- The things you need to know for a pre-operational inspection
- How to install safely
- Emergency procedures in case you need them
- Compiled by previous WHS inspectors
- And more!
Easy for you to use:
- The document is Microsoft Word
- You can add your information like risks and worksite details
- Tailor for specific tasks
- Staff sign off
- Emailed to you
Additional safety notes
Communicate with the main contractor learn:
- The induction for the site
- The OHS for the site
- The arrangements for supervision
- The requirements for PPE
- The sites hazards
- Management for traffic
- The WMS that are relevant as well as the JSA’s
Make sure that:
- All workers going to the site have a Construction Induction Card
- Other personnel are aware of the presence of fit-off workers on site
- Create a site specific WMS for each task and site
- There is a certification that the residence is clear
- The electrical power is isolated where necessary