This Hiab Crane or Truck Loading Crane Work Method Statement is a detailed process that shows you how to safely operate a Hiab truck loader crane and includes the common risks that you need to be wary of.
Make certain that you have the operating manual from the manufacturer as well to access the specific information for the unit that you are using.
This is a guide for how to safely operate a Hiab truck loader crane that is ready to use once you have downloaded it from your email. All you need to do is fill in your company details such as ABN, worksite details and associated risks.
Then just print and add it to the other processes that make up your OHS procedures.
This process for how to safely operate a Hiab truck loader crane has multiple uses. It can be used at OHS inductions, as an important addition to your toolbox talks and even for your tender applications.
The information that is contained in this Work Method Statement consists of:
- The recommended personal protective equipment
- Notes for Safety
- Planning how to safely operate a Hiab truck loader crane
- The proper preparation for how to safely operate a Hiab truck loader crane
- Looking out for overhead wires
- Using stabilisers
- The things you need to know for a pre-operational inspection
- How to operate safely
- Emergency procedures in case you need them
- And more!
Easy for you to use:
- The document is Microsoft Word
- You can add your information like risks and worksite details
- Tailor for specific tasks
- Emailed to you
Additional safety notes
- The operator must be on the opposite side of the truck to where the load will be lowered or lifted
- The operator needs to always have a clear view of the operation