This Antennae & Satellite Installation Work Method Statement is a detailed process that shows you how to safely install Antennas & Satellites and includes the common risks that you need to be wary of.
Make certain that you have the installation manual from the manufacturer as well to access the specific information for the unit that you are installing.
This is a guide for how to safely install Antennas & Satellites that is ready to use once you have downloaded it from your email. All you need to do is fill in your company details such as ABN, worksite details and associated risks.
Then just print and add it to the other processes that make up your OHS procedures.
This process for how to safely install Antennas & Satellites has multiple uses. It can be used at OHS inductions, as an important addition to your toolbox talks and even for your tender applications.
The information that is contained in this Work Method Statement consists of:
• The recommended personal protective equipment
• Notes for Safety
• Planning how to safely install Antennas & Satellites
• The proper preparation for how to safely install Antennas & Satellites
• The things you need to know for a pre-operational inspection
• How to install safely
• Emergency procedures in case you need them
• Provides references
Easy for you to use:
• The document is Microsoft Word
• You can add your information like risks and worksite details
• Tailored for specific tasks
• Emailed to you
When you assess the site of the installation you will need to check:
• The anchor points for location and proper load
• Nearness to power lines
• The kind of roof i.e. does it pitch, tiled or skylights
• The state of the roof i.e. weak, strong
• Are there any hazardous materials such as asbestos in the roof
• What is the load bearing strength of the installation point – roof, walls, ceiling
• What is the work area’s height
• How easy is the access for equipment and materials
• How many people will be required to be on the roof for the installation
• Is there an available power supply
• Where are other services located i.e. water, electrical wiring
• Is there a requirement for traffic management